Kirstin Ahmed, Owner and personal trainer at Brightonfit
Hi my name is Kirstin, I qualified as an advanced personal trainer with the YMCA shortly after completing a physiology degree at Southampton University.
During the past 16 years I have continuously developed my training repertoire and in addition to all the normal tips and tricks I bring with me a wealth of knowledge about more natural forms of training including barefoot running.
I am a marathon runner, I run a kids charity boxing project, I write articles for the fitness press and blog posts. I get great results with motivated people particularly for weight loss or to reach a sports target such as your first 10k or marathon.
I run small group sessions from my studio, a cost effective program can typically combine group and one to one sessions. I can help you really enjoy sport and getting fit as well as reaching your goals.
Angela Sanham, personal trainer at Brightonfit
Hi my name is Angela and I have been a personal trainer since 2006, I started out in London and moved to Brighton 3 years ago. I teach swimming and train people outside as well the Brightonfit studio or client’s homes.
I am a keen runner and triathlete and compete regularly. My specialisms are in nutrition and sports specific training esp. running, swimming, triathlon and sports injury rehabilitation.
- Lifetime Fitness Instructor (REPS 2)
- Premier Global Personal Trainer (REPS 3)
- Premier Global Master Personal Trainer (REPS 3+)
- Premier Global GP/Exercise Referral
- Premier Global Certificate in Sports Nutrition
- Lifetime Mat based Pilates Teacher
- ASA Swimming Teacher
- NVQ Swimming Coach
- UKA Athletics Coach (Endurance)
- BTF Triathlon Coach
- Spinning, Circuits, TRX and Kettlebell Instructor
- Pre and Post Natal qualification through PTonthenet.com