BRIGHTONFIT PERSONAL TRAINER
Hi my name is Jamie, health and fitness has always played a huge part in my life and after graduating from university with a degree in ‘something I could fall back on’ I have pursued my passion for sport and all things alike.
My personal sporting interests lie with olympic weight lifting, gymnastics and high intensity fitness training, but I like to combine these with the softer side of sport and regularly can be found participating in yoga classes and hiking on the South Downs!
I get fantastic results with motivated people particularly for weight loss, strength building or to reach a sports target such as your first 10km run.
I operate one to one sessions from our main studio (see here), your home or a local park and I can help you really enjoy sport and getting fit as well as reaching your goals
- CrossFit Trainer (Level 1)
- CrossFit Strongman Trainer; CrossFit Powerlifting Trainer; CrossFit Football Trainer
- British Weight Lifting Association (BWLA) Assistance Coach (Level 1)
- British Weight Lifting Association (BWLA) Club Coach (Level 2)
- Attitude Nation Coach (Level 1)
- Running fitness coach
- Catalyst Athletics Trainer
- Circuit training class instructor
- Body conditioning class instructor
- Core stability exercise coach
- Body blast trainer
- Industry standard insurance