BRIGHTONFIT PERSONAL TRAINER
Hi I’m Sam. I’m a qualified personal trainer, clinical and remedial sports therapist, Pilates teacher and sports masseuse; a bit of a mouthful as a job title but I feel that this combination provides the best possible service to you; being able to spot body imbalances and correcting them is a great help in avoiding injury, especially if you are new to exercise or changing the amount of exercise you are doing.
Having recovered from injury and weight gain myself in the past I know how important it is to access good training and nutritional advice; I am a qualified clinical weight loss practitioner therefore as well as physical training our sessions can be full of information if you wish.
I am a passionate middle distance runner (I am a coach in our sister company the Brighton running school), and in a previous life I was heavily involved in all things equine from competitive riding through to equestrian business management + studies. I am keen to practice what I preach and try to attain a healthy work life balance, I do work very hard but I try and counter this with quality time with family, friends, as much travel as possible and great food!
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 sports and deep tissue massage
- Level 5 clinical and remedial sports therapist
- YMCA mat work Pilates teacher
- Pre and Postnatal fitness trainer
- Exercise referral certificate
- Running Technique Instructor
- Clinical Weight Loss Practitioner
- Armageddon Instructor
- Metabolic Effect Group trainer
- First aid qualified
- REPS registered
- Federation of Holistic therapists registered and fully insured.