- An initial consultation is provided free of charge
- Individual personal training sessions can be paid for at the time of training.
- Blocks of personal training must be purchased in advance of training.
- Individual sessions or blocks can be transferred between individuals (A session will be used within the remaining sessions of a block transferred to assess a new client if a free one has already been credited to the original client)
- Individual sessions or blocks can be deferred to a more convenient time 1 year post purchase, after which they will expire. No charge for deferral is made if either an initial booking was never place or a cancellation is received more than 24 hours in advance of a booking.
- Individual classes can be paid for at the time of training
- Blocks of group training must be purchase in advance of training
- Individual classes or blocks of classes can be transferred between individuals
- Individual sessions or blocks can be deferred to a more convenient time 6 months post purchase, after which they will expire.
- A monthly direct debit payment in advance of each month must be set up in order to purchase these discounted prices.
- If you are unable to attend a group or personal session within your weekly package it will not roll over to the next week.
- A week’s written notice is requested in the event you need to cancel your monthly payment.
- Brightonfit operates a 24 hour cancellation policy, you will be charge a session fee if you cancel with less notice than this. This applies only to personal training, no confirmation is required for group attendance.
- Payment by BACS transfer cash or cheque is accepted
Brightonfit will offer full refunds on blocks or packages bought where the following make it impossible to train:
- Medical conditions/hospitalisation (A letter from your GP is required)
- Geographical re-location
- Working shifts/hours have changed making it impossible to get to your trainer between 6am-9pm and 12 months since your initial purchase have passed (personal training) or attend group session times and 6 months since your initial payment have passed
- We do not offer refunds on parts of monthly payments packages that have been unused under any circumstances