- An initial consultation is provided free of charge
- Individual personal training sessions can be paid for at the time of training or in advance.
- Blocks of personal training must be purchased in advance of training.
- Individual sessions or blocks can be transferred between individuals (30mins of 1 session will be used within the remaining sessions of a block transferred to assess a new client if a free one has already been credited to the original client)
- Individual sessions or blocks can be deferred to a more convenient time up to 1 year post purchase, after which they will expire. No charge for deferral is made.
- Personal training as a pair is priced at 1.5x a single persons rate for any price tier or package
- Individual classes can be paid for at the time of training or in advance.
- Blocks of group training must be purchase in advance of training.
- Individual classes or blocks of classes can be transferred between individuals.
- Individual sessions or blocks can be deferred to a more convenient time up to 6 months post purchase, after which they will expire.
- A monthly direct debit payment in advance of each month must be set up in order to purchase these discounted prices.
- If you are unable to attend a group or personal session within your weekly package it will not roll over to the next week.
- A week’s written notice is requested in the event you need to cancel your monthly payment.
- Brightonfit operates a 24 hour cancellation policy, you will be charge a session fee if you cancel with less notice than this. This applies only to personal training, no confirmation is required for group attendance.
- Payment by BACS transfer cash or cheque is accepted
Brightonfit does not offer refunds on blocks or packages unless:
- A medical condition that was not discussed in the assessment with your trainer has arisen during the course of your block making it impossible for you to continue training (a letter from your GP is required)
- Unexpected geographical re-location (This does not apply if you knew you would not be in Brighton when you signed up for example students/contractors)
- Working shifts/hours have changed making it impossible to get to your trainer between 6am-9pm (a letter from your manager or other is required as confirmation that this change has occurred)
- We do not offer refunds on parts of monthly payments packages that have been unused under any circumstances